Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: mayor hollywood

  1. #1
    Inactive Member catstriumph44's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just watched the film The Mayor Of Hollywood.......I knew Rodney.....he was great at getting the bands on the air but he was also kinda creepy because I remember his obsession with I think it was this all girl teen group called The Heaters. Its funny because most of us made fun of him all the time....even so he did get stuff on the air,,,,,can't be too hard on him.....but Kim Fowley is a real **** and should be in prison for all the sick **** he put people through.......the film kinda depressed me.....oh well life goes on and I'll just keep ridin my motobike towards the sunset.....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member catstriumph44's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah it was on cable......but i think they were calling it Mayor of Hollywood on the cable listing for some reason......

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I thought I had read that somewhere but I can't recall where.

    Whatever they wanna call it though, Cherie looks GRRREAT in that film and tells it like it is, as always!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Did you see that on cable motocat?
    I have the DVD but it's called Mayor Of The Sunset Strip.

    I enjoy it because I never knew that much about Rodney before.
    What a life, eh?!?!

    I agree with your opinion about kim fowley 150%.

    Enjoy your ride!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a pretty cool film! I too enjoyed it and yes it's hella depressing. Anyhow the only reason why i watched it was for Cherie who looks dazzling!

    Fowley can go ***** elephant ****... He's disgusting

    fill in the stars with ur own words hehehhehe [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic